110 Dunne Street Brighton, QLD 4017Offers over $649,000
Dual living on a MASSIVE 809m2 parcel!
House - Brighton QLD
View the 3D Virtual Tour to see both levels of this amazing home! Whether you’re a family with teenagers, mum and dad have moved in or a tradie wanting space for equipment and vehicles look no further! So much thought has gone into this home from the wet room on the lower level and wheelchair access to the separate wiring for running dual power metres this home is dual living at its best!
Situated in the heart of Brighton catching cool ocean breezes and only walking distance to the Foreshore, shops, cafes, transport, schools and more this home offers so much space that others can’t – without the price tag.
Spanning 2 levels this fantastic home offers:
– 3 bedrooms:
> The spacious master features rich hardwood floors, ceiling fan and mirrored built-in-robe
> Bedrooms 2 & 3 both feature rich hardwood floors and ceiling fans
– The modern bathroom enjoys a spacious shower, floor-to-ceiling tiles, vanity plus a toilet
– Upstairs there is a multitude of living space with the spacious lounge room that flows effortlessly to the dining room that provides separation for the family. The high ceilings give this area a sense of spaciousness and bath the home in loads of natural light. There is also an additional rear sunroom ideal as a teenager retreat, rumpus or kids play room. This space also boasts a rear facing balcony perfect for taking in the stunning bay breezes all year round.
– The upstairs kitchen features:
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Delonghi upright oven
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Tiled splashback
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
– Downstairs offers so much value for so little, whilst being short of legal height this area’s options are only limited by your imagination. Boasting separate access and internal stairs this home is perfect for a multitude of families
The front utility room is perfect for those operating a home business or as an office space
Boasting two separate, MASSIVE rooms with ensuite’s previously used as bedrooms. One of the ensuite’s is a wet room with full wheelchair access.
Living space is what sets this home apart from the rest with a massive family room at the rear of the property with direct access to the outdoor entertaining area perfect for our Queensland lifestyle. There is also an additional open plan utility room previously used as a living/dining room that flows effortlessly to the downstairs well-appointed kitchen.
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades:
> The 6×9 shed features two tilt garage doors, workshop space plus power and water
> The open 11×5 shed is perfect for tradies or those wanting to store multiple vehicles
> The hardstand at the front on the property has room for two vehicles and could easily have a carport installed
> The spacious backyard is fully fenced whilst also having direct access to the parkland behind
This home’s options are only limited by your imagination, with so much to offer and in an unbeatable location this home will not last long so move fast to avoid disappointment!
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 809.00 m²