128 Ironwood Street Aspley, QLD 4034Offers over $1,000,000
Mammoth Residence – Leafy Position
House - Aspley QLD
Situated in one of the Northside’s most coveted positions in a whisper quiet enclave yet just minutes to schools, shops and transport this home’s locale is second only to its gargantuan size.
Everything about this home meets the brief of “go big and then go bigger again” with expansive living spaces, bedrooms, soaring high ceilings yet also boasting a low maintenance lifestyle.
From the moment you walk in the formal lobby you will appreciate the thought and care that has gone into designing this home, offering so much across this well thought out floorplan including:
– 5 spacious bedrooms
> The palatial light filled master enjoys split-system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, 5 meter high raked ceiling, down lights, plantation shutters, ensuite, large walk-in-robe and a large private balcony
> Bedroom 2 enjoys a leafy green outlook to the nature reserve and features split-system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, extra high ceilings, down light, curtains with mirror fronted built-in-robes
> Bedroom 3 enjoys a leafy green outlook to the nature reserve and features plush carpet flooring, extra high ceilings, down light, curtains with mirror fronted built-in-robes
> Bedrooms 4 enjoys a leafy green outlook to the nature reserve and features split-system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, extra high ceilings, down light, built-in-robes, roller blinds and is a much larger size than normal
> Bedroom 5 features split-system air-conditioning, plush carpet flooring, extra high ceilings, down light and roller blinds
> The master ensuite enjoys a single basin vanity with storage, large vanity mirror, separate shower, combined toilet, towel rack and is bathed in natural light
> The main bathroom boasting spa bath, single basin vanity with storage, large vanity mirror, combined toilet and towel rack
> The 3rd Bathroom enjoys a single basin vanity with storage, large vanity mirror, separate shower, combined toilet, towel rack
> The 4th bathroom is perfect for guests and is located outside for when kids are finished in the pool and want to have a shower. This bathroom also boasts a combined toilet
– A multitude of living areas. This home must be inspected to appreciate just the expansive nature of these spaces which include;
> Formal lounge and dining enjoys an abundance of natural light thanks to soaring 5-meter-high ceilings and its many large windows and effortless flow to the outdoor entertaining area.
> Semi formal lounge and dining adjacent to the kitchen which flows effortlessly to the outdoor entertaining area.
The truly great feature of these areas is how they enjoy so much natural light, with a smart floorplan that flows effortlessly outside and brings the Queensland lifestyle inside.
– The Chef’s kitchen Boasting generous amounts of Granite bench space and custom wood cabinetry this will have any home-chef brimming with excitement. The kitchen also features;
> 4 burner Domain cook top
> Domain range hood
> Dual Westinghouse 600mm wall ovens
> Stainless-steel Miele Dishwasher
> Granite bench tops and splashbacks
> No lack of storage with a tonne of cupboards and draws
> Servery window with direct access to outdoor entertaining area
– Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the entertaining options this home provides, thanks to the covered alfresco area featuring down lights, built-in-speakers with direct access to the resort style in-ground pool that also captures cool breezes. All this encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
– Separate laundry with an abundance of storage and hanging space, built in iron maid with direct access outside and security screen-door ideal for the allowing a dryer to vent
– Vacuumaid ducted vacuum
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 vehicles and boasting internal access to the house as well as a substantial amount of storage available
Make no mistake, these genuine sellers will not muck around, there is no “toe dipping” in the market, we are here to sell and with the home already vacant you can move in on a short settlement if required!
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 778.00 m²
- Floor Area is 340.00 m²
- 2 Garage