14 Tasman Street Stafford Heights, QLD 4053Offers over $509,000
599m2 of pure potential! Elevated corner block!
House - Stafford Heights QLD
Sitting proudly on a sprawling 599m2 corner block is this incredible renovator. Whether you are starting out, looking for an amazing family home or an astute investor looking to get a foothold in the growing Stafford Heights market then look no further! Boasting a prime elevated position whilst being within true walking distance of local schools, shops, parks, public transport and being so close to the CBD this homes position is only matched by its endless potential.
Spanning two levels this amazing home features:
– 3 bedrooms that are generous in size and all feature carpeted floors, built-in-robes and are bathed in loads of natural light
– The bathroom features a shower, separate bath, large corner vanity with loads of storage space, vanity mirror plus a separate toilet
– This home boasts a multitude of living areas that enjoy an abundance of natural light and cool breezes.
> The family room is generous in size whilst also having a sunroom perfect as an office or additional entertaining area
> Spacious dining room that provides separation for the family
> The second living space flows effortlessly from the dining room and is the perfect space for those wanting a second living area, rumpus room or parents retreat
– The kitchen features:
> 4 burner electric cooktop
> Upright oven
> Dual basin sink
> Tiled splashback
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
– Car accommodation is a breeze thanks to the oversize double lockup garage which also boasts a bar area making it the perfect space for a man-cave or workshop
– The spacious laundry is conveniently located and has direct access outside
Make no mistake these super genuine owners are selling, already vacant and ready to go move fast to inspect today this will not last long!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 599.00 m²
- 2 Garage