193 Queens Parade Brighton, QLD 4017Sold
SOLD BY DAVID SIMMONS | PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Brighton QLD
From the moment you walk through the front door it becomes evident the attention to detail that has gone into renovating this stunning family home. Commanding an elevated position this immaculately renovated home is the perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor living combined with the classic charm that is synonymous with Bramble Bay.
Located within true walking distance of local shops, schools, cafes, public transport whilst being so close to the amazing foreshore this homes locale is only rivalled by what is offers.
This versatile family home features:
– 4 spacious bedrooms:
> The master boasts air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plush carpeted floors, walk-in-robe, ensuite plus a massive private balcony overlooking the backyard
> Bedroom 2 and 3 are both bathed in loads of natural light and feature plush carpeted floors and ceiling fans
> Bedroom 4 is conveniently located in the private studio which is perfect as a granny flat, teenage retreat, media room or home office
– 3 modern bathrooms:
> The main bathroom features a shower over bath, vanity with stone benchtop and raised basin, seamless mirror, custom tapware plus a toilet
> The ensuite boasts a shower, vanity with stone benchtop and raised basin, seamless mirror and a toilet
> Conveniently located downstairs third bathroom including the laundry features floor-to-ceiling tiles, shower, vanity with stone benchtop and raised basin, seamless mirror and a toilet
– The open plan living/dining area has been thoughtfully designed making the most of the stunning bay breezes and natural light thanks to soaring ceilings and its many doors and windows that give this area effortless flow through to the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
– The upstairs informal living area is the perfect space for teenagers to enjoy their own space or as a second relaxing lounge room
– The ultra-modern kitchen will have the budding chef in their element and features:
> 40mm Caesarstone benchtops
> 4 burner induction cooktop
> Electric oven
> Stainless steel dishwasher
> Tiled splashback
> Dual basin sink
> 2 pack cabinetry
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Servery window out to the outdoor entertaining area
– Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze all year round thanks to this homes endless options. The expansive covered outdoor entertaining area boasts ceiling fan, lighting, outdoor power points and a servery window from the kitchen. This teamed up with the spa and kid/pet friendly backyard makes this home the perfect space to enjoy our Queensland lifestyle.
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades thanks to the extra high double carport serviced by a fully automatic sliding gate perfect for housing boats or a caravan. There is also an additional space that has a separate sliding gate perfect for the tinny or trailer.
– Outdoor 4-person spa
This home is vacant and ready to go and will be snapped up in a flash. Move fast to avoid missing out!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 481 m²
- 2 Carport