22 Dalwood Street Carseldine, QLD 4034Offers over $1,249,000
1472sqm of Dual and Resort Living on 2 Lots with 2 Street Frontage
House - Carseldine QLD
1472sqm of flat land on 2 lots with an incredible family home boasting both the main dwelling plus a fully detached granny flat and so much potential your architect will pass out with excitement.
For the first time ever offered to the market this incredibly well thought out and crafted home has been lovingly maintained since its construction.
If you are looking to split this block there are options galore, with the ability to simply cut the house and land off (S.T.C.A) at the front and sell this separately and build on the block at the back or apply to council to reconfigure into 3 different blocks. One thing is for sure, this prime hilltop land is rare as hen’s teeth.
The home itself however offers so many options for young and growing families, with resort style features such as sauna, pool, billiard room with wet bar, outdoor entertaining, heaps of gear plus a completely separate guest house perfect for the in-laws.
Spanning 2 levels and 2 dwellings this incredible abode features:
– 6 spacious Bedrooms (or 5 with a study)
> Master features ducted air-conditioning, ensuite, walk in robe, North facing balcony and carpeted floors
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 both are not only generous in size but also feature a study nook and built-in-robes plus ducted air-conditioning
> Bedroom 4 features a built in robe with direct access to the North facing balcony plus plenty of space
> Bedroom 5/Study is smartly located downstairs near the entrance perfect for a home business or guest room
> Bedroom 6/Guest house massive with open plan living/bedding and there is an additional room that could easily be carpeted for an additional bedroom
– 4 Bathrooms:
> The main ensuite features spa bath, dual basin vanity with stone benchtop, skylight and separate shower
> The main bathroom features separate bath and shower, vanity, combination exhaust/heater and skylights
> The downstairs bathroom features shower, vanity and toilet with easy access from the adjacent entertaining space
– A multitude of living spaces swathed with Travertine tiles including formal living area with open fireplace, soaring ceilings and plenty of room for the largest of lounge suites
In addition to the main living there is formal dining, rumpus, billiards room PLUS an additional separate living in the guest house
– The kitchen is very well thought out with:
> Granite benchtops
> Servery window to the dining room
> Views over the yard
> Gagenau Gas cooktop
> Gagenau Electric cooktop
> Gagenau built-in grill
> Family sized pantry
> Miele integrated dishwasher
– Outside the main residence there is plenty of yard for the kids and pets to play, a generous sized solar heated swimming pool, outdoor entertaining patio and the guest house
– This home also boasts 6 side by side car accommodation, all fully lockable. The main residence enjoys a triple car garage with auto doors and internal access to the home
– The guest house garage offers a full work shop separate access via Tintara Street and a full garden shed
Whether you want to renovate, redevelop, reconfigure or just redirect the mail and enjoy life, there is one thing for sure – our owners are out to sell and have instructed us to sell with haste!
- 6 bed
- 4 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- 6 Garage