33 Aberdeen Place Upper Kedron, QLD 4055Sold
SOLD BY REMY DURIEUX & TEAM ROWLAND | PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Upper Kedron QLD
Amazing lowset home directly across from Bushland
Located just 30 minutes to Brisbane’s CBD, this beautifully presented property is ready awaiting new owners. The ultra-private lowset brick home is perfectly located within 1.5kms of schools and shops. Boasting an abundance of room this home delivers nothing less than clever design and comfort for today’s large family busy lifestyle and is ready to move in and enjoy.
This is the kind of property that you buy today and want to live in for the rest of your life!
– Large 801m2 block in an elevated position of a quiet cul-de-sac
– Stunning brick and tile home with a styled entrance
– Large open kitchen with breakfast bench and ample storage
– 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes and the main with its own ensuite bathroom
– Open plan living with three generous living areas including a beautiful private outdoor patio area
– Tiled throughout and carpet to the bedrooms and front lounge room
– Security screens to all doors
– Two car garage with internal access and remote-control door
– The entire rear yard is fully fenced and vehicle access to the rear yard is available via the drive through garage
This complete package is ready for its new owners to move in an enjoy. With a child care centre, primary and high school, local shopping centre, gym and park literally down the road and public transport a short stroll away, the car can stay at home and costs are already being saved.
Be quick to jump on this one as a large quality home on a large block in the sort after location of Upper Kedron does not come up often.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 801.00 m²
- 2 Garage