6 Foxhill Street Aspley, QLD 4034Sold
SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Aspley QLD
Immaculately Renovated Family Home High on The Hill
Sitting atop of the north’s most elevated positions catching cool sea breezes, this home’s clever floorplan is complimented by the quality renovation it has enjoyed.
Whether you are a young or teenage family this home suits all stages with a multitude of expansive living spaces, the perfect indoor/outdoor lifestyle and a position second to none.
Situated just 2 minutes to Craigslea SS and State High, the Hypermarket, Avenues Childcare (seriously check them out they are without peer), parkland, bike paths and more.
Spanning 2 levels this home offers:
– 5 well-appointed bedrooms:
> The palatial master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space and enjoys air-conditioning , plush carpet flooring, ceiling fan, wooden venetian blinds, security screens, massive walk-in-robe plus a well-appointed ensuite
> Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature air-conditioning, built-in-robes, wooden venetian blinds, security screens, plush carpet flooring and ceiling fans
> Bedroom 4 features air-conditioning, built-in-robe, wooden venetian blinds, security screens and plush carpet flooring
> Bedroom 5 currently being used as a study features plush carpet flooring, built-in-robe, wooden venetian blinds and security screens
– 3 bathrooms
> The master ensuite features a standalone shower with detachable shower head, generous sized his and hers vanity with plenty of storage, huge vanity mirror, towel rack and toilet
> The upstairs main bathroom features standalone shower, separate bathtub configuration, vanity with storage, huge vanity mirror and separate toilet
> An additional bathroom downstairs with toilet and shower for convenience
– A multitude of living spaces:
> The formal living/dining flows effortlessly to the open plan main living/dining areas to the kitchen and out to the incredible outdoor entertaining. The soaring ceilings add to the expansive nature of this home featuring a mixture of plush carpet and tiled flooring, wooden venetian blinds as-well-as feature lights throughout
> The secondary upstairs living area features plush carpet, wooden venetian blinds, ceiling fan and is the perfect place for teenagers to enjoy their own space or as an additional informal living area
– A well appointed Chefs Kitchen:
> 20mm Caesar stone waterfall bench
> 4 burner with flat grill Smeg cooktop
> 900mm Smeg standalone drop oven
> Smeg range hood
> Smeg built-in microwave
> Miele stainless steel dishwasher
> Recessed dual basin sink
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> Built in wine rack
> Smoked mirror backsplash
– Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the gargantuan covered patio this home provides, boasting a second to none split level backyard with inground pool, glass fencing for uninterrupted views, wall mounted lighting and outdoor power points. All this teamed up with the kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
– Generous laundry featuring built-in linen cupboard and wash tub
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 2 cars featuring electric doors as well as wall shelving.
– There is no shortage of storage with multiple cupboards upstairs as-well-as a large under stairs cupboard
– Amenities near by
> Public transport 160 m
> Aspley state Primary School 350 m
> Aspley hypermarket 1.3 km
> Aspley State High School 2.9 km
> Chermside 2.7 km
> CBD 16 km
> Airport 16 km
Ready to downsize these owners aren’t having a toe dip, this will be sold ASAP so move fast to inspect this weekend!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 610.00 m²
- 2 Garage