6 Stanillon Street Aspley, QLD 4034Sold
SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Aspley QLD
Quiet Family Pocket in Aspley – Timeless Style on a Breeze Catching Block
Situated in walking distance to Marchant Park and public transport and offering one of the most cleverly thought out renovations you will see this year this fantastic single level home offers the perfect harmony of indoor and outdoor living with plenty of room to grow.
Whether you are starting out or downsizing this home’s versatile floorplan offers something for everyone including:
– 4 light filled bedrooms:
> The master is perfect for those who enjoy their own space and enjoys massive his and hers walk-in-robe, luxurious ensuite, rich wood flooring, ornate cornicing, ceiling fan, pendant and LED down lights, roller blinds and security screens.
> Bedrooms 2, 3 feature rich wood flooring, ceiling fans, built-in-robes and roller blinds.
> Bedroom 4 features rich wood flooring, ceiling fan, sash windows, security screens and roller blinds.
– 2 chic bathrooms:
> The newly renovated main bathroom features stunning subway tiles, separate shower and bath configuration, stone topped vanity with plenty of storage, large edgeless vanity mirror, black tap wear and separate toilet.
> The ensuite features stunning subway tiles, large frameless walk through shower with detachable showerhead, black tap wear, generous floating vanity with plenty of storage, large edgeless vanity mirror, dual towel rails, and toilet.
– A multitude of living spaces:
> Bathed in natural light the open plan main living/dining area flows effortlessly to the kitchen and out to the dual outdoor entertaining areas. The sloped ceilings throughout add to the expansive nature of this home featuring large bifold doors, air-conditioning, dual black ceiling fans, rich wood flooring, sash windows, security screens, roller blinds, security screens and led down lighting with chandelier.
> The sizable second living room boasts cathedral high ceiling with access to the yard. This is the perfect place for media room, teenagers to enjoy their own space or as an informal living area.
– Chefs Kitchen which joins seamlessly to the main living, dining and entertaining areas of the home:
> 4 burner gas cooktop
> Stainless steel rangehood
> Smeg 600mm Oven
> Glem stainless steel dishwasher
> Dual basin sink
> Italian handmade tile splashback
> Herringbone subway tiled bench façade
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
> 2pac cabinetry
– Outdoor entertaining will be a breeze thanks to the many outdoor entertaining options this home provides, from the relaxed deck out the front to the second alfresco style deck out the back perfect for providing open air entertaining All this teamed up to the kid and pet friendly yard encapsulates everything there is to love about our Queensland lifestyle making it the perfect space to relax and unwind with family and friends.
– The separate laundry featuring a wash tub and boasting loads of bench and cupboard space thanks to the custom cabinetry and direct access to the backyard.
– Car accommodation is something this home has in spades with access for 3 cars featuring an extra-large carport for 1 with extra accommodation on the drive for another 2 cars.
– Keyless entry door locks throughout the property
– NBN connected
– Amenities near by:
> Public Transport 850m
> Chermside Shopping centre 2.1km
> Airport 13km
> CBD 14km
> Parkland 350m
Just in time to move in before Christmas this fantastic home offers so much for so little so don’t delay – inspect today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 590.00 m²