62 Saul Street Brighton, QLD 4017Sold
Prime Position with Loads of Potential
House Sold - Brighton QLD
Sitting proudly on a sprawling 572m2 block is this super liveable renovator. Whether you are starting out or an astute investor looking to get a foothold in the growing Brighton market then look no further! Boasting a prime position opposite parkland whilst being within true walking distance of local schools, shops, public transport and being so close to the waterfront this homes position is only matched by its potential.
– 3 bedrooms that are generous in size and all feature rich timber floors, fly screens and are bathed in loads of natural light
– The bathroom features a shower over bath combination, vanity with loads of storage space, vanity mirror and a separate toilet
– The living/dining area enjoys an abundance of natural light and cool breezes whilst also boasting rich timber flooring and direct access on to the front deck
– The updated kitchen features:
> 4 burner electric cooktop
> Stainless steel oven
> Bosch dishwasher
> Dual basin sink
> Breakfast bar
> Loads of bench and cupboard space
– Downstairs offers so much value for so little with this area previously used as a teenager’s retreat it’s the perfect space for those wanting a workshop, media room or a kids playroom
– Single car lockup garage whilst also boasting side access, perfect for the tinny or trailer
– The spacious laundry is conveniently located downstairs and has direct access outside
Make no mistake, this home will be sold this weekend so move fast to inspect today!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 572 m²