9 Glengellan Street Zillmere, QLD 4034Sold
SOLD BY TRISTAN ROWLAND & TEAM ROWLAND | PLACE ASPLEY
House Sold - Zillmere QLD
Walking Distance to Aspley East State School! The Perfect Starter!
Just a 1 minute walk to Aspley East State School and Aspley Marketplace (Coles) this super liveable home boasts a Northern aspect with sweeping mountain views off the huge entertainers’ deck and an expansive floorplan that enjoys plenty of space over 2 levels.
Situated just 80m from the Aspley border this home offers:
– 3 spacious Bedrooms with carpeted floors, security, fly screens, all with ceiling fans and 2 have air-conditioning
– Chef’s Kitchen with:
> ILVE 5 burner gas cooktop with 900m oven and Teppanyaki plate
> ILVE Rangehood
> Brand new Bosch dishwasher
> Double basin sink
> Stone benchtops with plenty of prep space
> Glass splashback
> 2 pack cabinetry
> HEAPS of deep drawers
> Extra Large fridge cavity
– 2 Bathrooms:
The renovated bathroom offers:
> Separate shower
> Separate toilet
> Stone vanity with freestanding sink
> Oversized vanity mirror
> Extra large bath
The Downstairs bathroom offers:
> Separate shower
– The ultimate entertainer with generous living and dining spaces which both flow out effortlessly to the huge breeze catching deck
– Downstairs is a real surprise package and whilst not legal height this area has previously been used as a man cave and even has a kitchenette plus a bathroom and separate workshop!
– HUGE swimming pool plus plenty of yard for the kids!
– Solar hot water
– Courtyard perfect for BBQ’s
– 2 Car accommodation
With this super starter just seconds from Aspley this will be sold in a flash so move fast to secure this ABSOLUTE BELTER of a home today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 622.00 m²
- 2 Garage