21 Ridgmont Street Zillmere, QLD 4034Leased
Immaculate Renovations | Garden Maintenance Included | Dual Living Options | Pets Considered
House - Zillmere QLD
Impeccably crafted and boasting unrivalled space across two levels this home is a rarity in the rental market offering not just a chic renovation upstairs plus an additional full kitchen downstairs plus so much more.
– 3 spacious bedrooms
> Master bedroom features polished timber floors, built-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and air-conditioning, rubber backed curtains and block-out roll down blinds
> Bedroom 2 features polished timber floors, built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
> Bedroom 3 features polished timber floors and would make a great nursery or office
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, mirrored cabinet above the single vanity, bath and a corner shower, plus a separate toilet
– The spacious living/dining area offers air-conditioning, polished floors, rubber backed curtains and a fluid flowing floorplan that sprawls out to the sun room
– The super chic kitchen offers an incredible level of finish including stone benchtops with waterfall edge, electric cooktop, elevated 600mm oven, rangehood, stainless steel dishwasher, subway tiles with dark grout, pendant lighting, plenty of natural light and a large fridge space
DOWNSTAIRS offers (not legal height):
– Open plan air-conditioned utility area with carpeted flooring, external access at the entry and also access from the laundry (currently used as a lounge and office area), security screen and rubber backed curtains.
– Kitchen with plenty of timber cupboards, laminate bench tops, 4 burner white upright stove/oven, timber venetian blind, vinyl flooring and security screen.
– Dining overlooking the kitchen with additional timber cupboards for storage, vinyl flooring, timber venetian blinds and security screens.
– Utility room (currently used as a bedroom) offers carpeted flooring, built-in cupboards and shelves, security screen, rubber backed curtains and access to the two-way bathroom.
– two-way bathroom offers corner shower, single vanity and toilet
– Secure laundry with access from for upstairs and downs
– Double carport at the front of the home
– Plenty of additional storage; garden shed and storage room under the house off the laundry.
– Garden maintenance included, tenant to maintain lawns
– Pets considered on application
– Walking distance to everything; train & bus services, shops & cafes, schools, parks
– Electric hot water
– Rain water tank plumbed in
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 584.00 m²
- 2 Carport