68 Gold Street Banyo, QLD 4014$600 per week
Split Level Modern Living with NBN Internet Connection | Pets Considered
House - Banyo QLD
Immaculately presented and maintained, this modern home will offer the family a relaxed and easy lifestyle on a low-maintenance 405sqm block.
Offering a versatile floorplan with the master suite located at the front of the home and down past the living/dining area are the remaining 3 bedrooms and main bathroom at the rear that allows a bit of separation, perfect for the growing family.
– Open plan and versatile floorplan with combined kitchen/living/dining area adjoining an entertainers deck.
> Air conditioned living and dining area features timber flooring, 2 ceiling fans and louver windows allowing for a coastal breeze to flow through.
> Sitting area/utility room adjacent to the master bedroom will make the ideal parents retreat to have your own separate area.
– Central and stylish kitchen overlooks the living and dining area which is perfect for cooking while entertaining, offering:
> Timber flooring
> Stone benchtops
> Island bench with breakfast bar, multiple power points, Ariston 4 burner gas cooktop, Ariston oven and rangehood
> Ariston dishwasher
> Tiled splashback with edging tile feature
> Large pantry and ample cupboard space
> Dual sinks
– 4 good sized bedrooms
> Large master bedroom with carpeted flooring, walk-in robe, ceiling fan, TV antenna port, Gree split system air conditioner, exclusive balcony with coastal breezes and ensuite.
> 3 bedrooms at the rear offering carpeted flooring, ceiling fan, TV antenna port, built in robes and curtains.
– 2 modern bathrooms
> Ensuite to the master bedroom with tiled flooring, floor-to-ceiling tiles on all walls, large shower enclosure, wall-mounted vanity with mirror above and toilet.
> Main bathroom at the rear of the home with tiled flooring, floor-to-ceiling tiles on all walls, shower, bath and wall-mounted vanity with mirror above and toilet are both separate of the main bathroom for convenience.
– Spacious internal laundry with tiled flooring, built-in cabinetry with wash tub, double door storage cupboard and external door access to yard with clothesline.
– Entertaining deck off the entry and living area, offering a gated entry and fully fenced yard which will be ideal for keeping young children safe.
– Enclosed oversized double carport with electric roll-a-door, garden shed and workbench space. Additional off-street parking for 2 cars available in front of the carport. At the rear of the home is another workshop-style shed and garden shed.
– Rainwater tank which is plumbed to the laundry, toilets, washing machine, external taps and dishwasher.
– 20 Solar panels and 5kW inverter for lower electricity bills.
– Gas hot water system.
– Additional under-stair storage.
– Pets considered on application.
With a neutral colour scheme, security screens and tinted windows throughout the home, this will definitely one to come and see for yourself.
Located within in minutes to local shops, cafes, restaurants, clubs, pubs, schools, parks and so much more, call Samantha to arrange your inspection today.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Arranging an inspection is easy. If you are on our website simply click the ‘Book Inspection’ button for that rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
Alternatively, you can access the booking page from www.realestate.com.au by sending an email enquiry or by clicking the VIRTUAL TOUR link for this rental property. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. So DON’T MISS OUT – book for an inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage